Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big Baby Boredom

Yup, not much going on around here.

I went to trivia night again on Tuesday and won a round. They tried to give me a Jewel CD, but I exchanged it for Wyclef Jean, which sadly was the best thing they had. Actually, I did end up going to karaoke after that. I sang The Sign, which is by far one of my most favorite songs. I'm such a bad singer, but that's an easy one.

Tomorrow I am going rafting on the Snake River with a few of my bosses and other interns. The water level is high, so I think it's gonna be pretty rapidy. I've never been whitewater rafting, so hopefully I don't fall in or get seasick. I'm expecting exhilaration. Honestly.

This weekend I'm hoping to explore some of the swimming opportunities around the area. Supposedly there is a really cool lake with cliff jumping and a rope swing somewhere north.

1 comment:

Josh Krauter said...

The only time in history that ending up with Wyclef Jean after a trade was the wiser move.