Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No News is Good News

This week has been basically uneventful. I went to trivia night last night and won two of the rounds. The prizes I won were a free appetizer and a cheesy rap CD by Baby Bash called "Cyclone." I blasted the CD on the way home, and it sucks royally. In the liner notes, the guy says "I never wanted to be the best rapper, but my vision is to be consistent and write hits in this crazy business." Why so modest Baby Bash? And trust me, your album is not consistent, and there are few if any hits. There aren't even swears on any of the tracks. If there's no Parental Advisory, it's not worth it.

2 comments:

Joolie B said...

Sigh. Consistency is so elusive.

bumblepuppy said...

Wow, you have found the Joe Morgan of rap. Horribly unable to live up to the one thing they prize most--"consistacy." I am looking forward to hearing it...Wanna swap it for my J-Zone cd?