Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WTF


So, this is the scene I woke up to this morning. Ok, it's not that dramatic, but that is definitely a layer of snow coating my car. It's June; that's just not right.

It's freezing cold here, and the wind is constantly gusting. I'm going to a couple bbqs in the next few days, but it sure doesn't feel like cookout weather. My only consolation right now is $3 Walmart wine. Plus, I do get to wear my favorite cold weather clothes for another month.

My work here is fairly interesting, except I sit in a gray cubicle basically encircled by douchery. Think I'll drive out to Jackson Hole on Saturday. It's supposed to be beautiful, and has got to be more exciting than this town.

3 comments:

Spacebeer said...

The Fox weather guy totally did a little story on this when I was watching the news last night -- that bit of snow really put Idaho Falls on the map! Hey-oh!

Josh Krauter said...

I initially read "cookout weather" as "coconut weather," which really doesn't change the meaning much, but I was really wondering about finding quality coconuts in Idaho.

Trireme said...

The coconuts here suck. You can't find a good one.