Monday, June 23, 2008

Shooting Random Stuff

So we went out to the hills to do some more shooting over the weekend. The place we ended up parking had all kinds of great stuff to shoot, including some old bowling balls, a band saw, car batteries and a decomposing pig carcass (ok we didn't shoot that). We brought a broken humidifier and decimated it. We also brought some old orange juice jugs and filled them with dry ice, then shot them. That way, you get a double delayed-reaction explosion. I love hanging with engineers.

Shooting the 22 is great. There is virtually no kickback and it's very accurate. However, I am terrible with the shotgun. I couldn't hit a single clay pigeon, and I have a big bruise in my armpit.

Sorry, camera still broken, but here's me with the M16 at Fort Hood:

No comments: